Kraft Engineering is known for designing and manufacturing innovative trailers to suit the requirements of a range of industries.
Each of our trailers is custom-made to your requirement. Our modern designs use the best engineering material and meet all on and off-road regulations. Each of our trailers comes with a warranty of either 200,000kms or 24 months and a 5,000km check.
With a standard chassis design fabricated in high tensile steels providing competitive tare weights, and a fabricated steel dolly, Kraft Engineering logging trailers are extremely versatile units.
Each trailer boasts the following specs. Additional functionality can be tailored to our clients’ requirements.
- High tensile steels chassis
- Drum or disc brake axles
- Spring or air suspension
- High performance wheels – Kraft Engineering works with all major tyre brands
- Axle and suspension – Kraft Engineering works with all major axle/suspension brands
- LED lighting
- EBS brakes – Kraft Engineering uses the latest diagnostics equipment for Wabco braking systems
- All chassis and parts are CAD plasma/profile cut for accurate manufacturing
- Trailers tailored to suit individual requirements, designed using the latest Solid Edge drawing programmes and taking advantage of 3D modelling.
- Abrasive blasting and painting using PPG CV or Delfleet onsite
- Certified and registered
HPMV/50Max permits as required – Fully up to date with the latest NZTA rules